Caltech Home > Home > Undergraduates > Board Program Request
Search open search form

Board Program Request Information

If you are currently living in non-Caltech housing, but would like to sign up for the board plan, please contact Caltech Dining Services.

Please include the length of time you would like to be on board (i.e. one term or the entire academic year).  If you are signing up for board as an option, you may cancel it at anytime. Cancellation requests (for optional board only) can be sent to Caltech Dining Services.

For more information about the board plan, please see the Student Board page on Dining's website.